The Helping Hands Society of Cochrane and Area is a volunteer linking organization and registered charity. We link people who help with people who need help. Our volunteers fill unmet human needs and strengthen community.
Helping Hands volunteers are here to assist low income individuals and single parent families, seniors, chronically ill or injured, and newcomers with practical needs. Our clients are those who do not have a support network or financial resources to help themselves.
NOTICE OF 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Helping Hands Society of Cochrane and Area
hereby provides notice of its 2020 Annual General Meeting.
Date: Thursday March 26, 2020
Time: 12:10 PM
Address: St. Andrews Hall 128 1 St E Cochrane Alberta
For the following purposes:
- To receive and consider the report of the Directors (The Chair’s Report).
- To receive and consider the report of the Treasurer.
- To receive and consider the financial statements for the 2019 fiscal period ended on December 31st, 2019.
- To receive and consider the Annual Summary Report
- The election of Directors for 2020.
DATED at the Town of Cochrane in the Province of Alberta, this 21st day of February 2020
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Please RSVP to Helping Hands at 587-580-9448
Refreshments Will Be Served and Everyone Welcome!
Helping Hands links people who help with people who need help.
Our volunteers fill unmet human needs and strengthen community.
Charitable Registration Number #81689 3564 RR0001