Looking for a way to get involved? Helping Hands partners with individuals or families and with groups, schools and companies.
We would love to have you join our volunteer team!
SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER
- Follow this link to register as a volunteer with Helping Hands
- Click on ‘View Policy’ to review and agree to the organization’s policies
- Complete the application, including your name and contact details
- Complete the form including your availability, general interests for volunteering (click on the green ! icon for information on the different volunteer opportunities), references, emergency contact and specialized skills
- Submit application
- Your application will then be reviewed , you will receive an email once the application is approved
- Once you are registered you will use your own volunteer page on our system to view and sign up for volunteer opportunities that fit your schedule and to log your hours.
QUESTIONS? CALL 587-580-9448
For information on registering as a group, school or company please call 587-580-9448
A perfect example of how amazing our volunteers are came from a winter snowfall event involving a retired couple with health related limitations. Helping Hands was contacted by their son who lives out of town. Through the Snow Helper Program a volunteer kept the snow shoveled even though the snow event lasted several days.
The couple and their son both called to thank Helping Hands. This Snow Helper volunteer not only provided snow removal, but also formed a lasting friendship with the senior couple, (helping to ﬁght social isolation for everyone involved).
Thank you to all the volunteers who have helped and continue to assist with Helping Hands. Please continue to spread the word about this worthy program helping others in our own community.